At All Aces Services, we use a specialised rug cleaning process, depending on what type of rug that you have. Although we have an on-site hot water extraction for some rugs, we also have a more thorough service for your delicate and more valuable rugs. For this service, your rugs will be delivered to our Rug Cleaning Facility, where we have the equipment to give these more fragile rugs a thorough cleaning, guaranteed not to shrink them, or warp their shape.
All Aces Services also has unique temperature and humidity controlled drying rooms which allow us to dry your rugs to a specific moisture content. This step is very crucial for wool fiber rugs. Also available are dry-cleaning services, as well as encapsulation and dry compound cleaning processes. With twenty years of experience in cleaning wool, silk, coconut, jute, nylon, acrylic, polypropylene, natural hides, and more, you can rest assured that your rugs are safe with us. Along with the knowledge of our extensive experience, you also have our guarantee, “If it is not the most thorough rug cleaning that you have ever seen, it's 100% free!”
Not only is All Aces Services certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), we are also a Woolsafe Australia approved company. It was established in 1972 to provide a way for professionals to become certified after receiving industry training. They have been in operation in Australia and New Zealand since the 1990's. The Woolsafe organization is a place where information and advice about carpet and rug care can be found. Resources for rug and carpet owners to find services which will supply their carpets, and fill their carpet cleaning needs are also available.
Not only do we have the rug cleaners who have been certified through the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration, but also have Master Rug Cleaners, who are certified through the master rug cleaner program. All Aces Services also boasts of membership in the RIA, or Restoration Industry Association, and the SCRIA, or Specialist Cleaning and Restoration Industry Association.
Our one-of-a-kind rug cleaning facility is located at Unit 4, 8 Ives Street (Cnr Creek Road), Murarrie 4172. We can pick up your rugs from Noosa to Northwestern NSW, and will have your item returned to you within one week. If the customer prefers, they can drop off and pick up their rugs Monday through Friday from 7:30 am, until 5pm. Saturday pickup and drop offs are by appointment only. It is much safer and better for your rug, to have us clean it at our facility. Here are some of the issues which can occur when the rug is cleaned in your home:
- The stain could reappear.
- You could damage your floors underneath the rug. (hardwood, etc.)
- The rug could be left too wet.
- You do not have a drying room at home to safely remove the moisture from your rug.
- You cannot perform a gentle submersion wash.
- Without a rug badger, such as we have at the factory, you cannot remove all of the dry soil.
- Home carpet cleaners are not usually certified rug cleaners.
At All Aces Services, we are able to beat out any of the soil, which has been ground into your rug, at our Rug Cleaning Facility. We perform this service using the Rug Badger, which makes this possible for any rug. Having your rug at our facility also enables us to wash it as thoroughly as needed and even soak it, if necessary, for removing odours. Our factory contains the largest rug soaking and wash pit in Queensland. We also have a specialized Drying Room, which makes it possible for us to dry your rug much faster and safer than most facilities. This is yet one more reason that having your rug cleaned at our facility is better than doing so in your own home.
We can also Wrap Your Rug For Storage With Tyvac Want to store your rug or ship it overseas why not have it wrapped in breathable tyvac so your rug breaths and doesnt get damaged by carpet pest or mould.
For more information on our unique rug cleaning and washing services for Brisbane, Gold Coast, and Sunshine Coast, be sure to check out these links:
Consumer Guides Pages
- Professional Carpet Cleaner vs Cheap Carpet Cleaner
- Our Pricing
- How to choose a Quality Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
- How to Select a Professional Rug Cleaning Company
- 100% No Risk Guarantee
- Professional Rug Cleaning vs The Carpet Cleaner
- Introduction to the Carpet Cleaning Consumer Guide
- 5 Types of Carpet Cleaning Techniques
- How to Avoid Four Carpet Cleaning Rip-offs
- Carpet Cleaning Misconceptions
- Steam/Hot Water Cleaning vs Dry Cleaning
- Crawling Critters and Crud
- Which Method Cleans Best?
- 8 Mistakes to Avoid When Choosing a Carpet Cleaner
- The Importance of Value and Price
- Do You Want a Clean Healthy Carpet
- 4 Steps to a Fresh Clean Healthy Carpet
- The Consumer Guide for Restoration Services
- The Consumer Guide for Hard Surfaces and Tiles
- Why Consumer Carpet and Rug Spotters are Bad